Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We've Moved, Why not restart ye ole blog!!!


Hey all!
Wow it has been too long since I have blogged anything and so much has happened there is no way to catch up. Its kinda like when you are trying to scrapbook and you get so behind that all the pro-scrappers (people who actually do it more than me) just advise you to start with what you are doing now...so that is where I'll begin, again.

We have moved to another town and have been here since August. Its a larger house in a town close to Ben's work. I have already unpacked and we are quite settled and now I am turning thoughts to more ordinary life things....things like school, songwriting, and managing my back pain. I injured my back and have been suffering from pain in my lower back and in my left leg for about 9 weeks.

The girls are doing well...all five. We have had a bit of sickness but nothing too troublesome. We are to head to Ft.Worth soom for some diagnostic tests on the four youngest girls to see if any of them are silently suffering from bladder reflux (which Miranda, my nine year old, had to have several surgeries to fix). We have been told that this tends to run in families and is much more prevalent in girls than boys.....YEA (with sarcasm)!! We will be praying the tests will show no problems and that it was just an expensive precaution.

This is maybe one of the most boring blogs I have written I guess, but there it is. I will write more later!

No comments: